Jane strives to combine the highest quality of harp performance with an easy, stress-free wedding experience to offer you the best possible customer service. She prides herself on versatility, elegance, and affordability.
Pricing: $300 – 500
- Up to 30 minutes Prelude Music
- Ceremony Music (processional, recessional, etc.)
- Up to 10 minutes Postlude Music
- Transportation, early arrival, setup, amplification
- Skype consultation and live performance sampling
- Up to two free special requests (songs not on repertoire list)
Why choose Jane?
- Competitive pricing
- Free phone or Skype consultations
- Simple contract
- Friendly, easy-going customer service
- Many years of diverse performances
- Large, variable repertoire list
- Award-winning and highly recommended
- Conservatory-trained as a concert harpist
- Cocktail hour
- Wedding Reception
- In-person pre-wedding consultation (1 hour minimum)
- Bridal Showers
- Engagement Parties
- Rehearsal Dinners
Note: Jane services all SoCal areas, including Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Malibu, Long Beach, Orange County, Ventura, Riverside, San Diego, Santa Barbara, Santa Clarita, and others. However, weddings more than 60 miles from Los Angeles may require different pricing.
Equipment and Repertoire:
Jane performs on a concert grand pedal harp. She can also bring her own amplification as well as plug into any board or house system. She will arrive early to ensure that the sound is ideal for your wedding location, whether indoors or outdoors.
- Large library of music (hundreds of songs to choose from)
- Repertoire list upon request
- Any style or genre of music
- From classical to jazz standards to pop
- Don’t see your song on the list? Just ask! All requests will be considered.
- Visit Jane’s audio/video samples page to hear a few songs!
Additional musicians available in any combination (duos, trios, quartets, quintets…)
– Pricing upon request –